STO GAZPROM 9001
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM STO GAZPROM
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
STO Gazprom is the first Russian corporate complex of quality management systems standards; it has been approved by Russian and foreign experts, and by the Russian Government. “Gazprom” Ltd. has developed its own standard system for their suppliers, as it actively needs quality approval of basic raw materials, products and mechanisms.
Gazprom STO standards 9001-2006 “Quality Management Systems. Requirements. Part I. General requirements” and “Quality Management Systems. Requirements. Part II. Specific requirements” are based on ISO 9000 international standards and fall into the category of sectorial standards, i.e. apart from general organizational moments, they take into account sectorial specific character of work, cover technical, legal and other aspects.
STO Gazprom 9001 requirements consisit of GOST R ISO 9001 requirements and additional “Gazprom” JSC requirements, related to:
- general quality management;
- resource management, including financial assurance of the organization’s main activity:
- main performance processes management, particularly in respect to special product characteristics and its manufacturing processes;
- quality management system monitoring processes, including record-keeping;
- safety risk management.
BENEFITS FROM IMPLEMENTATION AND CERTIFICATION
STO Gazprom 9001 standard is developed for the purposes of:
WHY RUSSIAN REGISTER?
- more complete satisfaction of customer’s requirements (both ultimate and end) throughout the whole supply chain;
- enhancement of suppliers’ activity efficiency in the interests of consumers and in own interests;
- development of objective organizations’ quality management systems performance assessment mechanisms by second and third parties.
Certification of quality management system in Russian Register, allows You to obtain:
- Certificates of conformity in Gazpromcert system, with notification of “Gazprom razvitiye” Ltd. and “Gazprom komplektaciya” Ltd.,
- Wide range of courses and seminars,
- Opportunity to certify integrated management system for compliance with the requirements of 2 or more standards,
- Opportunity to be certified against quality management-related sectorial standards together with certification for compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standard,
- Opportunity to use transfer procedure,
- Opportunity to receive integrated service for management systems, products and personnel certification,
- Opportunity to reduce service costs through engagement of qualified auditors from the nearest branch-office or representative office, located not only on the territory of the Russian Federation and the CIS, but also abroad.